Join more than 500 of the industry’s top security experts, most of the world’s most cutting edge skilled researchers and top companies at Hackers Day 2017. The Sponsorship Hall brings more opportunities for attendee, vendor and community engagement, including, the new International Pavilion and Career Zone, Innovation City for start-ups, Vendor Sessions for education, Business Center for private meetings and many more.
EXHIBITION GALLERY Schedule
Friday, January 13: 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday, January 14: 10:00 – 15:00
- ATTENDEES: Approximately 75% of all attendees are highly skilled and most of them are already working in well know companies. Hackers Day 2017 is a big opportunity for sponsors to hire skilled and experienced participants in their companies.
- JOB TITLE: Nearly 25% are Manager-level or above, including 15% C-level Executives, Presidents, Vice Presidents or Owners. Rest are highly skilled researchers working in MNCs as security analysts etc.
- INDUSTRY: Information and Networking Security, IT/Telecommunications and Financial Services round out the top three
- COMPANY SIZE: 50% of attendees work for a company with more than thousands of employees
- INTERNATIONAL REACH: Hackers Day is going to have nearly 20% international attendance
Some Sponsors Snapshot
- Amity University - India's one of top universities
- Beyond Security - Vulnerability Assessment company
- BaseZap - A secured web hosting company
- Pristine InfoSolutions - India's one of best Information Security based company
- HAKON - Indian InfoSec Conference based in Indore
- Digital 4n6 Journal - India's 1st & only Digital Forensics Journal
- What After College - Educational Consultant
- Dezined - Looking for Graphic designers? Dezined is best in it!
- The Hacker Samachar – International Online InfoSec News Site